Our commitment and approach to maintaining an accessible website.
Hawkeye World Travel is committed to:
• maintaining an accessible website.
• ensuring that this website achieves [Level A/AA] conformance to the Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) [2.0/2.1]
• Complying with the Federal & Ethical Guidelines and Information Provided by Government Bodies
• Ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve Level [A/AA] conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) [2.0/2.1]
• Including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems, when possible.
This website’s conformance with official accessibility guidelines
The website currently passes an audit to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) [2.0/2.1] Level [A/AA]. Our most recent web accessibility audit for this website was on March 9, 2021.
We have also developed all content to conform with CVAA Guidelines. We have not had a quantifiable audit performed on these measures, but we have examined
ourselves to ensure all relevant content accessible.
Areas for improvement and time-lines
We are aware of some areas on the website where we could improve accessibility. We are currently working to achieve this. We hope that this website will achieve [Level A/AA] conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) [2.0/2.1] by [deadline for
Please see the next section for a table that documents our current areas for improvement,
along with. Description of the features we have added to remediate these problems.
Website Section Improvement
Feedback on this site
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website.
• Email us at email@example.com
• Phone us at 319-351-0300 / 319-321-0842
Accessibility features of this website
Font choice of and Font size of 14 or greater.
Appropriate Heading structures.
Alt text on all images.
No image text overlays
Appropriate color contrast